Make money online with affiliate marketing are so profitable. Well, expert bloggers are familiar with affiliate program/marketing, but how about the beginners? Well, if you don't know what affiliate marketing is, I'll explain you in this post.
From Wikipedia :
Affiliate Marketing is an Internet-based marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's marketing efforts. It is an application of crowd sourcing.
From me :
Affiliate marketing is a referral program, if you refer someone, then you will get money. Simple.
Many people fail when promoting a product, and just 1% of them already success. To solve this, I will give you step by step tutorial plus a few tips for a success affiliate marketer.
How to do it:
1. Sign up for a program, as an example, we choose Clickbank.
2. After that, you will get a few offers to promote some products. Choose one product and you will get the affiliate link. This link is your money machine.
3. Start promoting your link(s) and if someone by a product through your link(s), you will get a commission.
Tips from me :
1. Affiliate link are so ugly, it will shown like this : http://www.affiliatejunk.com/refer_id?19867 or something else. To make sure people visit your link(s), just by a domain, or get a free one, or if you want a simpler one, use TinyUrl.com and redirect it to your affiliate link(s).
2. A high traffic blog is very good for promoting your link(s).
3. Also you can promote your link(s) in forums, chat rooms, or mailing list.
Just do what I say and you will earn at least $1/day. Not bad for a beginner.
Note : For more info about affiliate marketing, visit Affiliate-Review.com and QuickClick.com.
Your comment is priceless for this blog. Let the others see what you think about this post!