I was cleaning up my computer when I found a file that titled "100 Adsense Tips" that formatted in .txt. So, in this post I just want to share with you the tips and I'm sorry because I don't know who create this awesome tips. If anyone have information about the author of this awesome tips, just contact me or leave a comment. These tips are going to separated into 5 parts, which is the rest of the tips will be published soon.
1. AdSense Earning = Impression-count x Click-through-rate x Cost-per-click x smart-pricing-factor.
2. Impression count is basically referring to your traffic. It means the number of times AdSense block is displayed.
3. Click-through-rate (CTR) is ratio of clicks per impressions. It can range from 0.1% to 30%, but most commonly around 1% to 10%.
4. Cost-per-click (CPC) is the earning you get per click. While traditionally it refers to the amount advertisers pay for each click, it can also mean the amount publishers get for each click.
5. Smart-pricing is AdSense method to determine how valuable clicks from your site are worth. If clicks on your site doesn’t provide good value to advertisers, e.g. from visitors’ geo-location that seldom translate to sales, you will only get a fraction of the supposed CPC.
6. Apply for AdSense account via blogger.com for faster approval.
7. Once you get your AdSense publisher code, you can put it any of your websites without requiring further approval.
8. Read and reread Google AdSense Program Policies and Terms and Conditions.
9. Don’t click on your own ads, or ask people to click, even if you are using proxies.
10. Don’t use click-bots.
11. Don’t encourage your visitors to click on ads. The only acceptable text is “Sponsored Links” and “Advertisements”.
12. Don’t put competitor contextual ads on the same page as your AdSense, for example: Yahoo Publisher Network, Clicksor. Non-contextual ads are ok.
13. Don’t put your ads on objectionable material, e.g. adult sites, gambling sites, mp3, etc.
14. Basically, don’t cheat AdSense. Google will catch you, sooner or later.
15. Viewing your own website will not get you banned. Just make sure you don’t click on the ads.
16. However, repeatedly reload your page to jack up page impressions can get you banned.
17. When in doubt don’t hesitate to contact the AdSense team. They are very helpful.
18. Choose a high paying niche without too much competition.
19. You can try highest paying keywords from cwire.org, but know before-hand that you’ll face very fierce competitions.
20. Use Overture Bid Tool and Search Engine Keyword Tool to find suitable keyword.
Your comment is priceless for this blog. Let the others see what you think about this post!