12 Most Successful Bloggers Around The World
Blogging becomes one of the activities or hobbies that interest many people in the world. People having talent in writing or having a hobby in writing makes this blogging activity as their hobby as well as earning money from their articles writings. Many of them share about their experiences that they found in their life and there are also many people providing information about the important thing that many people love to search. It might sound simple and easy thing to do and the opportunity to be the great as a successful blogger is a little. However, it cannot be said like that because there are so many successful blogger around the world that can give inspiration, like these 12 most successful bloggers around the world.
All people have a chance to be a successful in the field that they love, but there are a few of them who can do their work ethic well to reach their own success through the activities or the things that they love. These 12 most successful bloggers around the world might give you inspiration for you to follow what most of successful bloggers have done to reach their success. You can take one of them to be a role model of yours if you are in the blogging world and you want to be successful. You can also follow them especially their work of ethic even though you are not in the same field.
12 Most Successful Bloggers Around The World That Can Inspire YouThese are 12 most successful bloggers around the world that might give you inspiration in following through the path of their success. You can learn more about their journey to be the successful bloggers whenever you want to improve yourself to be the one who becomes one of the inspirational blogger. They are:
1. Timothy SykesTimothy Sykes is one of the most popular blogger who reach their success trough the blogging about making money via stock trading. His capability in trading interests him to teach and give knowledge to other trader online. Through his writing, he gets his fame and the million dollar money started to follow. As he is very popular, he is often invited by national television like ABC, CNBC, FOX and CNN to share about stock market.
2. Pat FlynnThrough his personal blog SmartPassiveIncome.com, Pat Flynn becomes one of the successful bloggers that can give you inspiration. He started conducting his writing about the online money making project. He has so many followers and readers that drive him to get his fame and success. The content of the website that is very friendly and easy to read becomes one of the main points that lead him to success. He seems to try to spend much of his time with his family since he loves his family very much. He is also often invited by industry conferences. Pat earned more money since the readers increase day by day.
3. Tim FerrissTim Ferriss is an author of bestselling books, The 4-Hour Workweek and other two popular books. The blog he makes is fourhourworkweek.com/blog. He popularizes the internet lifestyle and the lifestyle design in the internet. He becomes more famous and earns many incomes.
4. Gary VaynerchukGary Vaynerchuk’s concern is about wine so that he talks about everything related to wine. His interest in wine brings him to successful bloggers through online video blogging. Even, he builds his wine business and it grows up to $60 million dollar wine wholesale business. He is very famous as not only businessman but also author and co-founder of Vayner Media. He is featured in many media and TV show.
5. Rand FishkinRand Fishkin is one of the successful bloggers that first started blogging about SEO. He creates SEO software and it is followed by many people and subscribers. Besides, he also provides SEO consultant service and he has a big company that earns millions dollar per year and increase as he also build the other companies.
6. Michael ArringtonMichael Arrington writes a blog about technology. His blog is always up to date and there are so many technology news lovers visiting his blog. He is also known as the “Prophet of Silicon Valley” as he becomes the most influential person in the technology.
7. Andrew SullivanStarting his blog “The Daily Dish” in 2000, Andrew Sullivan got his many visitors in the middle of 2003. He started to work on this blog full time and with continues to follow the big revenue through his effort.
8. Brian ClarkBrian Clark is also very famous with his Copyblogger. He provides everything to learn about copywriter and content marketing related. As he gets so many visitors and it is more than 100k subscribers, Brian Clark builds several software companies, including Synthesis, Premise, Scribe and Studio Press. It gets more and more successful day by day.
9. Harvey LevinHarvey Levin is not only a blogger but also he is an American lawyer, celebrity reporter and legal analyst. He leads his website about the celebrity gossip and he often posts his performance on TV show to his website TMZ. He also often appears as a guest on the materials in relation to the celebrity gossip such as on FOX, CNN and many other networks.
10. Pete CashmorePete Cashmore is very famous blogger in the world, he build blog Mashable containing everything about the news, information and resources, ranging from technology, entertainment, lifestyle and even business. Mashable gives inspiration toward so many people so that this site becomes the most popular destination for digital networks in the world. He started blogging at the age of 19s and he is considered the youngest richest blogger in the world.
11. Darren RowseDarren Rowse is also famous with his blog containing about his entire hobby, including Olympics and his passion for photography. After that, he started making Problogger as a website to help other bloggers. He becomes a full time blogger and makes money through advertising deals, AdSense and affiliate marketing. Darren Rowse is very famous and he is considered as internet celebrity according to Forbes magazine.
12. Jake DobkinJake Dobkin is the man behind the Gothamist.com, a newsy site that covers many kinds of articles such as food, events and art. The site covers the life in New York and it expanded several cities including London, Shanghai and Toronto. With his writing, he earn millions dollar every month and it drives his success.
Those are 12 most successful bloggers around the world that might give you some inspiration. You can learn from all of those successful people in blogging. You can also be one of them you try hard to achieve it. When you have passion in writing blog, you can share everything that you found in your life or share about knowledge that you have. There are so many things that can be the material for your blog. When you are consistent, you can be successful as those 12 successful bloggers.
Ca$h Car Convert
The Daily Beast